Adding to ExtUtils::MakeMaker from within a module

From:
Randy J. Ray
Date:
March 16, 2001 21:38
Subject:
Adding to ExtUtils::MakeMaker from within a module
Message ID:
200103142226.f2EMQAJ29939@tzimisce.cygnus.com
How would one write an addition to MakeMaker such that, when use'd,
augments some of the output routines without taking over the MY::*
namespace? I'm working on some stuff for my Perl-RPM package to add rpm and
srpm targets. I don't want to monopolize the MY namespace, since I want
people to be able to use this in their existing (as well as future)
Makefile.PL files.

Randy
Randy J. Ray     | Buy a copy of a baby naming book and you'll never be at a
rjray@redhat.com | loss for variable names. Fred is a wonderful name, and easy
+1 408 543-9482  | to type. --Roedy Green, "How To Write Unmaintainable Code"