Re: 9122 and sigaction/switch on HP-UX 11.00

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
March 13, 2001 06:50
Re: 9122 and sigaction/switch on HP-UX 11.00
Message ID:
20010313084944.P3966@chaos.wustl.edu
> > > Hmmm.  My HP-UX 11.00 beats your HP-UX since neither of the sigaction
> > > or switch tests are failing for me (default configuration), myconfig
> > > appended.
> >
> > Patch level?
> >
> > l1:/ 104 # swlist -l bundle | grep XSW
> >   XSWGR1100     B.11.00.51.2   HP-UX General Release Patches, December 2000
> >                                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >   XSWHWCR1100   B.11.00.46     Hardware Enablement and Critical Patches for HP-UX 11.00 (September 1999)
> > l1:/ 105 #
>
> Any way to get this info without superuser rights?  I'm just a mortal
> user in these HP boxes.

Even without seeing the patch level I doubt that these boxes have a
newer patch level than December 2000, these boxes tend to have very
"conservative" (read: obsolete) patch levels...  Argh.

For the sigaction failure: could you add

	print "# $oldaction->{HANDLER}\n"

after the failing test #2, and are any other subtests failing,
please run the sigaction.t by hand.

For the switch failure I don't know yet how to debug it since
it's using source filtering.  This is more probably caused
by compiler differences.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen