Re: This week on perl5-porters (06--12 Mar 2001)

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
March 12, 2001 10:17
Re: This week on perl5-porters (06--12 Mar 2001)
Message ID:
20010312121601.N3966@chaos.wustl.edu
>    Sarathy fixed the "weird reset bug" of last week with a clever but
>    untested patch;

Update on this: unfortunately this patch doesn't seemed to be working.
Memory corruption weirdnesses happening in various platforms (walking
the PMOP linked list runs headlong into segfaults at least in Tru64
and some Windows platform, I forget now which)

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen