problems with perl Makefile.pl & xsubpp

From:
Nikola Knezevic
Date:
March 12, 2001 02:09
Subject:
problems with perl Makefile.pl & xsubpp
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.30.0103121105080.22508-100000@Tesla.rcub.bg.ac.yu
Hi,
I've noticed problem with perl Makefile.pl when compiling modules with C
code on win* platforms.
Well, when I type perl Makefile.pl under cygwin on windows95 I've get
Usage: xsubpp options blah blah, illegal switch &&.

Problem might be in some ExtUtils/* module where is line like:
xsubpp some_options tmp_filename && cp tmp_filename filename
which is pass'd to system. And its causing problems for stupid command.com
and cmd.exe.

System: Win95
Perl  : ActiveState Perl 5.005 build 522.

--
... na vr' brda vrba mrda

+- -=- -==--=- -=-- --- -- - http://users.hemo.net/indy --- -- -