Re: [ID 20010306.001] perlbug from address

From:
Stephen P. Potter
Date:
March 6, 2001 05:22
Re: [ID 20010306.001] perlbug from address
Message ID:
20010306132805.55A1572828@belgarath.spotter.yi.org
Lightning flashed, thunder crashed and abela@geneanet.org whispered:
| This is a bug report for perl from Jerome.Abela@free.fr,
| generated with the help of perlbug 1.28 running under perl v5.6.0.
| perlbug asks for "your address", but it's not used for replies to the
| sender.

This appears to be a bug in the handling of addresses inside perlbug.  The
from address seems to get overwritten a couple of times.  Someone with more
knowledge of perlbug may be able to fix it quickly and easily.  Otherwise,
it would take me some time to figure out the flow and fix it.

-spp