develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2001

sync sync sync: have I missed any patches?

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
February 27, 2001 12:07
sync sync sync: have I missed any patches?
Message ID:
20010227140737.Y10633@chaos.wustl.edu
If there are any suggested bleadperl patches that I have missed,
please feel free to resend them.  Especially if the patch got no
replies at all in p5p, it probably just "fell through the cracks".
Also, sometimes if a patch is so contentious as to cause extensive
discussion, I may skip even commenting on it separately.  Sometimes
I may procrastinate about the patch if it's for a platform I know too
little about, such as the Windows ones.  Sometimes I may have mumbled
that the intent is good but the implementation bad (or vice versa :-),
in those cases please don't just resubmit without rethinking the patch.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen