SvTRUE(ERRSV) or SvTRUE(GvSV(PL_errgv) dumps core with Perl5.6 with MULTIPLICITY option

From:
sunanda venumuddula
Date:
January 22, 2001 10:00
Subject:
SvTRUE(ERRSV) or SvTRUE(GvSV(PL_errgv) dumps core with Perl5.6 with MULTIPLICITY option
Message ID:
NEBBJCJJNMDALICFCNHIOEIOCBAA.svenumud@us.harmonycom.com
Hi,

I have installed Perl5.6 with MULTIPLICITY option on my solaris machine. The
call SvTRUE(ERRSV) or SvTRUE(GvSV(PL_errgv) dumps core. Earlier I used these
calls to retrieve errors after perl_call_pv with Perl5.6 without
MULTIPLICITY option successfully.

It almost looks like, there might be another way for looking at errors
returned from perl_call with the MULTIPLICITY option. Did anyone has the
same experience? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sunanda