-Duseperlio and archlib.

From:
abigail
Date:
January 19, 2001 12:07
Subject:
-Duseperlio and archlib.
Message ID:
20010119200959.31323.qmail@foad.org
I've recently started building bleedperls with -Duseperlio (next to
variants without them). And it took me a few days of pondering why
perl -V of the version I build without -Duseperlio reported they were
build with -Duseperlio.

Then it dawned to me that perl -V gets its information from Config.pm,
which is in the architecture dependent library, whose name is identical
for builds with and without -Duseperlio.

Abigail