Re: FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
January 18, 2001 06:30
Re: FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Message ID:
20010118082918.F7070@chaos.wustl.edu
On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 12:58:04AM -0800, Richard Soderberg wrote:
> Well, this message threw me a bit.  It appears to be venus.star.net
> (brin@star.net or maybe bin@star.net?).  Interesting how it (a) bounced back
> to me directly and (b) is almost 6 months old and (c) hasn't showed up on
> p5p that i've seen - unless p5p is smarter than that.
>
> R.

So it was not just me -- I got about 60 of these last night.  All from
last August, all my messages sent to p5p (don't remember whether I saw
them back then).

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen