FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From:
Richard Soderberg
Date:
January 18, 2001 00:57
FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Message ID:
NAEKLNAAHLMBPMPNBMLEAEBLCLAA.rs@crystalflame.net
Well, this message threw me a bit.  It appears to be venus.star.net
(brin@star.net or maybe bin@star.net?).  Interesting how it (a) bounced back
to me directly and (b) is almost 6 months old and (c) hasn't showed up on
p5p that i've seen - unless p5p is smarter than that.

R.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:Mailer-Daemon@school]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 9:08 PM
To: rs@crystalflame.net
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

recipients. The following address(es) failed:

  brin@localhost:
    unknown local-part "brin" in domain "localhost"

From: "Richard Soderberg" <rs@crystalflame.net>
To: <Richard.Foley@m.dasa.de>
Cc: <perl5-porters@perl.org>
Subject: RE: Ack: [ID 20000822.005] OK: perl v5.7.0 +SUIDMAIL
+DEVEL6771oni686-linux-64int 2.2.13
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:51:32 -0700

I'd be quite happy about this; I go through about once a week and search for
"] OK:" in the subject and mark as "ok" all of the single, no followups
messages - it could be done when the bugid is created, at the saving of much
effort (and a more accurate open count between cleaning runs).

R.