RE: [ID 20010103.001] File::Find not descending into Joliet-filesystem

From:
Richard Soderberg
Date:
January 10, 2001 17:03
RE: [ID 20010103.001] File::Find not descending into Joliet-filesystem
Message ID:
NAEKLNAAHLMBPMPNBMLECEJGCKAA.rs@crystalflame.net
If this is document in the docs of File::Find, the bug report can be closed.
Thanks, Russ.

R.