Please test Getopt::Long 2.24_01

From:
JVromans
Date:
December 31, 2000 12:30
Subject:
Please test Getopt::Long 2.24_01
Message ID:
m2ae9cjpuo.fsf@phoenix.squirrel.nl
I've uploaded Getopt-Long-2.24_01.tar.gz to CPAN. It is a prerelease
for 2.25 that I hope will be in time for 5.6.1 / 5.7.1. It fixes some
obscure warning bugs, and has one incompatible change regarding the
treatment of a single "-" on the command line.
 - previous versions treat a single "-" as an illegal option, unless a
   handler was declared for it.
 - this version treats a single "-" as a non-option, unless a handler
   was declared for it.
Although the difference is small, and not likely to cause problems,
I'd like to invite you to download a copy and test it, to eliminate
the chance of breakign existing scripts.

Thanks.