Re: How to get the latest sources?

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
December 15, 2000 11:04
Re: How to get the latest sources?
Message ID:
Pine.SOL.4.10.10012151354430.4597-100000@maxwell.phys.lafayette.edu
On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Daniel Stutz wrote:

> By the way: its very hard to find infomation about P5P.

It is one of the very first entries in the FAQ, which should be included
in every distribution of perl.  On Unix systems, either  man perlfaq1
or  perldoc perlfaq1  ought to give you the perl FAQ.  I don't see offhand
what we could do to make it easier, but if you have any patches to
suggest, please send them along.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu
    Dept. of Physics