NOTE: development perl broken for the moment

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
December 14, 2000 23:25
NOTE: development perl broken for the moment
Message ID:
20001215012448.A13857@chaos.wustl.edu
Either I managed to fool the repository into some seriously strange state
or the filesystem I have my working copy on is falling apart, or both.

The net result: please do not bother reporting if your Perl copy,
either via perforce, or via the patches, won't build or won't test
past the change #8119.  Been there, seen that.  Since and including
the change #8120 I started seeing Heisenbugs by the truckload and now
after three hours of unapplying and reapplying patches and manual
tweakery I still can't figure out what's wrong.  I will take a fresh
look tomorrow, armed with more sleep and coffee.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen