Re: =code language ... =back in POD

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
December 13, 2000 14:56
Re: =code language ... =back in POD
Message ID:
20001213225555.A82959@plum.flirble.org
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 03:15:43PM +0000, Simon Cozens wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:10:27AM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > But I don't think it's safe to use =back as the end:
>
> Why use anything? The code section ends at the beginning of the next
> non-verbatim paragraph.

Could be a lot of typing if you've got several verbatim paragraphs
interspersed with bits of code with the same options.

How about

=code

with nothing after it?

so effectively =code doesn't nest, but changes the language and options that
it is validated with. And the default starts as "", ie don't check

Nicholas Clark