Re: Debian sitting on Perl bugs

From:
Richard Foley
Date:
December 12, 2000 23:27
Re: Debian sitting on Perl bugs
Message ID:
3A3729CF.FC3F0D10@m.dasa.de
"Darren/Torin/Who Ever..." wrote:

> Actually, the subject line should be something like:
> Darren Stalder sits on Perl bugs due to having inadequate time
> management skills.

You too huh?

> What format does perlbug expect?  I noticed that there is a bounce bug
> class for bugs in the right format.  This means that I need to know what
> format that would be.
FYI 'bounce' is a catagory for mails which have been bounce for any of
several reasons, they normally include spam and other junk.
Occasionally something else gets bounced, but if it's a real bug,
there's usually a person at the other end, and with feedback the process
is tweaked.  It's not normally an issue.

A mail from perlbug itself is all that is required.

> Choosing the spec link at the bottom of the page at
> http://bugs.perl.org/ gives me "Invalid request (specification)".  I was
Ek! will fix (on my 'very own bugs list' ;-)

> able to hit http://bugs.perl.org/perlbug.cgi?req=spec and read some of
> what I would need.
Good

Ciao