Re: =code language ... =back in POD

From:
Mark-Jason Dominus
Date:
December 12, 2000 12:04
Re: =code language ... =back in POD
Message ID:
20001212200513.17019.qmail@plover.com

> > =code perl
>
> Which Perl?  I have several different versions installed.  With which
> options?  Environment variables?

You could make a similar argument about the true program code itself,
But we do manage to run our programs somehow.

The extract-and-test program might look at the #!perl line for path
and options.  It might also look for 'use lib' declarations.

It probbaly won't work in all cases, but I don't see why it would be
hard to make it work in most cases.