Re: UPDATE: Carp/Heavy now passes all tests

From:
Ben Tilly
Date:
December 5, 2000 05:32
Re: UPDATE: Carp/Heavy now passes all tests
Message ID:
LAW2-F145DRy4Ke33JI0000a9e1@hotmail.com
Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:

>So...is Carp now more or less according to your grand new vision?
>If I take the new Heavy.pm and the patch on top of that do I have
>all the necessary pieces?

If you apply take the new Heavy.pm, apply the patch that I
said passes all tests and apply to Carp the one-line patch
that I had in my original message, you should have all of
the pieces.

I still need to edit documentation, etc.

Oh, and an important one in the new Carp/Heavy.pm for
someone with Unicode to look at.  In format_arg I have code
to handle control characters.  I don't think this is friendly
to different locales or Unicode characters.  Someone should
probably fix that...  (I don't have Unicode.)

Cheers,
Ben