My ActiveState Perl don't compile

From:
Bruno CAUDANA
Date:
November 25, 2000 00:29
Subject:
My ActiveState Perl don't compile
Message ID:
002f01c05657$6a18fd60$33141197@pent2
I have no experience with PERL. Anyway I was able to successfully experiment
writing some small programs that dynamically generate pages for Web
browsers.

My problem arose when I tried to compile a simple one line perl program on a
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 with ActiveState ActivePerl 5.6. Here is the
program:

        print "Another Hy! there.";

It simply did not compile. In attachment there are the shell messages that I
got. Can you figure what went wrong?

I wrote to you because I was not able to find any suggestion anywhere.

Thanks.
--
Bruno CAUDANA
b.caudana@ieee.org