Configure test for va_copy a little frightening

From:
Dominic Dunlop
Date:
November 22, 2000 11:37
Subject:
Configure test for va_copy a little frightening
Message ID:
p04320402b641cf8fddf9@[192.168.1.4]
The Configure test for va_copy works on LinuxPPC (thank you), but
produces output which might worry the unphlegmatic:

<stdarg.h> found.

<varargs.h> found.

We'll include <stdarg.h> to get va_dcl definition.

try.c: In function `myvfprintf':
try.c:13: warning: passing arg 3 of `ivfprintf' from incompatible pointer type
./Configure: line 13614:  4002 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
./try >/dev/null
It seems that va_copy() or similar will be needed.

Since I'm guilty of creating the test program, I'll see what I can do
to house-train it.
--
Dominic Dunlop