Re: Patching on devel track malfuncioning

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
November 16, 2000 06:08
Re: Patching on devel track malfuncioning
Message ID:
20001116080804.H20073@chaos.wustl.edu
> `diff -ruN perl@7015 perl-5.7.0` shows that those two lines somehow
> got into the 5.7.0 release even though they were never checked into
> the repository or logged in Changes before change#7642.

Most probable explanation is my failure to do 'p4 edit' on the file
at some point when some patch did actually add those lines.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen