Re: comp.lang.perl.announce hoarders?

From:
Jost Krieger
Date:
November 13, 2000 01:48
Re: comp.lang.perl.announce hoarders?
Message ID:
20001113104822.D17174@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 09:40:09AM -0600, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:

> it seems that the CPAN clpa archives have been slowly rotting for
> a while and now have gone completely AWOL.  (The history is that the
> service was set up in a university by a student admin, and the scripts
> are not working any more.)
>
> Now we are going to fix the system, but that works only forward in
> time.  To fix the history, it would be great if someone had the
> comp.lang.perl.announce messages stashed away somewhere -- I would say
> for the last two years, just to be paranoid.  Just a year would be
> good, too.

My newsspool for clpa goes back to May 1995 (1565 messages in all).
No idea how complete that is.

You can pick up the fresh 2.4 MB File from
ftp://ftp.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/jk.collection/clpa.tar.gz

I'll leave it there for a while.

Jost
--
| Jost.Krieger@ruhr-uni-bochum.de      Please help stamp out spam! |
| Postmaster, JAPH, resident answer machine          am RZ der RUB |