comp.lang.perl.announce hoarders?

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
November 12, 2000 07:40
Subject:
comp.lang.perl.announce hoarders?
Message ID:
20001112094009.C13912@chaos.wustl.edu
Hi,

it seems that the CPAN clpa archives have been slowly rotting for
a while and now have gone completely AWOL.  (The history is that the
service was set up in a university by a student admin, and the scripts
are not working any more.)

Now we are going to fix the system, but that works only forward in
time.  To fix the history, it would be great if someone had the
comp.lang.perl.announce messages stashed away somewhere -- I would say
for the last two years, just to be paranoid.  Just a year would be
good, too.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen