Re: [ID 20001106.004] Perl 5.6.0 bugs

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
November 9, 2000 13:54
Re: [ID 20001106.004] Perl 5.6.0 bugs
Message ID:
20001109155424.F7700@chaos.wustl.edu
> 'emacs/cperl-mode.el'  has a <CTRL>-F char on line 6705.
>
> 'plan9/perlplan9.doc'    not in nroff man format , instead output.
>
> 'lib/unicode/syllables.txt' is a MS-DOS file with CRLF line endings.
>
> 'win32/bin/search.pl'  has $<CTRL>-W  instead of $^W  on line 624.

Thanks.  The perlplan9.doc is probably as planned, since it has been
produced from the perlplan9.pod using pod2man.  The ^F didn't seem
to matter.  The $<CTRL-W> is okay, though $^W may be more friendly
(the same variable has evera names).  The ^M didn't seem to break
anything, either.  But I now "rationalized" these except the
perlplan9.doc issue.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen