Re: craig berry's message is over-zealous

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
November 7, 2000 13:23
Re: craig berry's message is over-zealous
Message ID:
5.0.0.25.0.20001107161654.01ee5a10@24.8.96.48
At 02:32 PM 11/7/00 -0500, Jeff Pinyan wrote:
>So how do we stop it?  I've gotten over 200 copies of it.

Ask's taken care of it. The loop, unfortunately, originated someplace else,
so Craig couldn't even stop the thing. :(

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk