AUTHORS Doc Patch

From:
Fisher Mark
Date:
November 6, 2000 11:49
Subject:
AUTHORS Doc Patch
Message ID:
B9B6874277EED211B1890008C707AF530505B202@indyexch3.indy.tce.com
Below my .sig is the patch for my name in AUTHORS.  Unfortunately, Exchange
Server doesn't make it easy for the address book to list by "last name,
first name" while simultaneously sending the friendly name through the SMTP
gateway as "first name last name"...

(I use the middle name to disambiguate myself from the VP at Pacific Bell.)
Mark Leighton Fisher    Thomson Consumer Electronics
fisherm@tce.com         Indianapolis, IN, USA
"Display some adaptability."  -- Doug Shaftoe, _Cryptonomicon_

*** AUTHORS.orig        Sun Nov  5 20:45:04 2000
--- AUTHORS     Mon Nov  6 14:45:46 2000
*** 142,148 ****
  Eugene Alterman                <Eugene.Alterman@bremer-inc.com>
  Fabien Tassin                  <tassin@eerie.fr>
  Felix Gallo                    <fgallo@etoys.com>