develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2000

[ID 20000925.001] ElectraSoft software upgrade notice

From:
FaxMail
Date:
September 25, 2000 02:22
Subject:
[ID 20000925.001] ElectraSoft software upgrade notice
Message ID:
200009250922.EAA07240@sneety.insync.net
Hello perlbug@perl.com,

Thank you for using ElectraSoft's software and for your feedback and suggestions. We are happy to announce that on September 24, 2000 we released upgraded versions of our software. This upgrade release includes our newest developed software package, 32bit Email Broadcaster. Since its release, we have been adding the useful features that you and others have requested.

Improvements included in this new release:
o Email Merge, with up to 11 merge fields supported.
o Removal of duplicate email addresses from Email Address Files.
o Removal of specified single or multiple email addresses from email address files.
o Ability to extract any email addresses found in specified files.
o Improved documentation files.
o Improved Interface.
o Create and view log files such as: Duplicate Email Addresses Log, Bad Syntax Email Addresses Log, Rejected Email Addresses Log, Sent Email Addresses Log, and the Entire Session Log.

Please feel free to go to our web site at http://www.ElectraSoft.com and download the newest version of 32bit Email Broadcaster and try it for FREE. Once at our site, click on [FREE downloads] located at the top left of the web page. 32bit Email Broadcaster is the 2nd software package in the list. Or use the 32bit Email Broadcaster FREE download URL: http://www.ElectraSoft.com/32be.zip .

If you have any more features you would like added to future version of 32bit Email Broadcaster or any of our other software, please let us know by emailing us at: FaxMail@ElectraSoft.com . We work full time developing software based on your feedback and suggestions.

We have added some new software to our site. Here is a list of [FREE to try] software that you can read about and download from our site:
[32bit Fax] http://www.ElectraSoft.com/32fax.exe
[32bit Email Broadcaster] http://www.ElectraSoft.com/32be.zip
[32bit FTP] http://www.ElectraSoft.com/32ftp.zip
[Multi Clipboard] http://www.ElectraSoft.com/32be.zip
[FaxMail for Windows] http://www.ElectraSoft.com/fm.zip
[FaxMail Network for Windows] http://www.ElectraSoft.com/fmn.zip

Sincerely,

Bill Krahmer
Customer Service
ElectraSoft Software
281-261-0307
FaxMail@ElectraSoft.com (Bill Krahmer)
http://www.ElectraSoft.com/

PS: I really want you to email or call me if you have any difficulties. Your success matters to me. If you need any assistance getting your software up and working after reading the help files, call me at 281-261-0307 or email me.