develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2000

[ID 20000922.002] FW: perl query

From:
sharon.uttam
Date:
September 22, 2000 10:00
Subject:
[ID 20000922.002] FW: perl query
Message ID:
3917D91067FED211830000805FBE857701D9AF80@exlpseu007.ldn.bzwint.com

Tried to mail the request but seemed to be invalid.