develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2000

Re: Invalid HTTP referer

From:
abigail
Date:
September 20, 2000 19:48
Re: Invalid HTTP referer
Message ID:
20000921024601.24554.qmail@foad.org
On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 10:02:51AM +0800, Peony Hwang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie at Perl, can anyone help me with this problem : Invalid HTTP referer
> What can be the possible cause?

This mailinglist is intended for those porting, extending and debugging
Perl, perl and its associated modules, libraries and documentation.

This is not a helpdesk. Perl warnings and errors are explained in the
perldiag man pages. As you will notice, the above error isn't explained
there, which means, it's not a Perl error.

You should take your issues elsewhere. Probably to a mailinglist or Usenet
group dealing with HTTP issues.

Abigail