develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2000

perl5-dinner@YAPC

From:
Hugo
Date:
September 20, 2000 06:28
Subject:
perl5-dinner@YAPC
Message ID:
200009201328.OAA15093@crypt.compulink.co.uk
I've booked a table for 7pm on Saturday at the Thai Pin, 7 Maiden Lane,
Covent Garden. Telephone number is +44-(0)20-7497-0999. I've booked for
12 people, with 8 currently confirmed, so we have a bit of room for
manoeuvre. I'm assuming we'll meet up at the ICA and perhaps have a
drink before walking (rain: getting a cab) to the restaurant, but for
anyone that would rather make their own way this may help:

  http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=530346&Y=180750&arrow=Y

Look forward to seeing you all,

Hugo