develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2000

Re: perl@6977; please check perldelta

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
September 2, 2000 01:34
Re: perl@6977; please check perldelta
Message ID:
20000902093224.B28679@the.earth.li
On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 02:53:00PM -0500, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 08:49:22PM +0100, Alan Burlison wrote:
> > Tuits welcome.  Mine have run out.
> Yours too, eh?  I've been running on fumes for a while now.

Seems to work well, though. Ladies and gentlemen, there have been nearly two
hundred patches in the past week. Congratulations, Jarkko - and take it easy
this weekend, won't you?

--
I washed a sock.  Then I put it in the dryer.  When I took it out, it was gone.
        -- Steven Wright