develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2000

Re: PodParser-1.18 available for beta-testing

From:
Brad Appleton
Date:
September 1, 2000 08:34
Re: PodParser-1.18 available for beta-testing
Message ID:
200009011534.KAA23938@symphony.cig.mot.com
Thanks to folks who did beta testing and gave me patches.
The final version of PodParser-1.18 is now ready and will
be uploaded to CPAN later today. Until then, you may obtain
it from:

  ftp://ftp.enteract.com/users/bradapp/src/libs/Perl/PodParser-1.18.tar.gz

(I hope this is in time to make it for 5.7.0)

Thanks!
--
Brad Appleton <bradapp@enteract.com>  http://www.bradapp.net/