develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2000

Re: Debugger question

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 1, 2000 07:24
Re: Debugger question
Message ID:
20000901092407.B23751@chaos.wustl.edu
> immediateStop helps debugging problems with use()d modules and BEGIN
> blocks - it stops ASAP.  My testing with 5.005_03 shows it working
>
>   env PERLDB_OPTS=I=1 perl -MPOSIX -de0

The patch doesn't apply cleanly to 5.7.0-to-be (and introduces yet
another global variable?), and I really would like things to be documented.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen