develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2000

[ID 20000410.004] A problem with Perl's Compilation

From:
Juan Gallego Molero
Date:
April 10, 2000 06:52
Subject:
[ID 20000410.004] A problem with Perl's Compilation
Message ID:
ILONNDDGAALBCAAA@shared1-mail.whowhere.com
I not speak English but I will try to explain a problem with Perl's compilation.

I tried to compile the 5.004 perl version, and I have followed the steps that I read in the INSTALL file and I had a problem with the step 3.

The steps that I did, were:
step 1. rm -f config.sh
step 2. sh Configure -D prefix = /usr/local/perl
step 3. make

In the step 3, I had an error, the error was:

doio.c: In function `Perl_do_ipcctl4:
doio.c: 1337: storage size of `unsemds4 insn't know
doio.c: 1337: storage size of `semun4 insn't know
make: ** [doio.c] Error 1

If you need more information, please send me a e-mail.

Thank you.

Files attached: makefile, Configure, myconfig

Juan Gallego Molero
jgallego@eudoramail.com