develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: [Long] A candidate for perlretut.pod

From:
Mark Kvale
Date:
April 7, 2000 08:09
Re: [Long] A candidate for perlretut.pod
Message ID:
Pine.OSF.3.95.1000407074756.15971A-100000@ivy.ucsf.edu
On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Peter Haworth wrote:

> Mark Kvale wrote:
> > I've written
> > a Perl regular expression tutorial and am submitting it as a candidate
> > for perlretut.pod.
>
> I've only skimmed this, so I might have missed other problems.

Thanks for the comments and bug fixes. There are a number of problems
with the first draft of the tutorial and I am busy revising it to
eliminate errors and improve the flow. I'll send out a patch containing
the next version in a day or two.

Thanks,
	-Mark