develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: Missing bug report

From:
Richard Foley
Date:
April 4, 2000 22:23
Re: Missing bug report
Message ID:
38EACF89.8A8CD8D3@m.dasa.de

http://bugs.perl.org/admin/perlbug.cgi?req=tidmids&tidmids=20000404.026&range=14553&format=H

> ----- Forwarded message from Ronald J Kimball <rjk@linguist.dartmouth.edu> -----
>
> Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:31:41 -0400
> From: Ronald J Kimball <rjk@linguist.dartmouth.edu>
> To: perlbug@perl.com
> Subject: glob() .1 syntax error

<snip>
Nothing, as far as I can tell it's in the db:

	http://bugs.perl.org/admin/perlbug.cgi?req=tidmids&tidmids=20000404.026

Sometimes it appears to take a while for the flushing of various mail queues,
perhaps p5p, or qmail on tmtowtdi, Ask?, certainly the (local) relay to me
takes a while.  Sometimes a new bug message will be on the system as soon as
I've reloaded the search criteria on the web form (time lapse perhaps 2
seconds between sending the mail and reloading the page), other times I have
to wait half an hour or more.  No direct answer to why, apart from the above
lame suggestion.  Does that help?

Ciao
Richard Foley
richard@rfi.net