develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: Perl fail with a silly message on closing a filehandle

From:
Stephen Zander
Date:
April 3, 2000 15:09
Re: Perl fail with a silly message on closing a filehandle
Message ID:
87zora3kkm.fsf@rabbit.fire-swamp.net
    Steve> Anybody working on setting something like this up? I don't
    Steve> mean to bundle it with the perl distro, but we'd need a
    Steve> trivial-to-install bundle of frozen versions of things.

Congratulations, you've just descibed the perl-sdk currently under
occassional discussion at perl-sdk@perl.org (normal perl list
subsciption rules apply).

--
Stephen