develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2000

RE: 5.6.0 ready for prime-time?

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
April 2, 2000 19:09
RE: 5.6.0 ready for prime-time?
Message ID:
14567.64551.728808.363763@prometheus.frii.com
I smell a dead thread.  Nobody has shown that 5.6.0 is going to break
any installations.  Nobody has shown that Sarathy rushed 5.6.0, not
even on the behest of the Mafia, the Trilateral Commission, or the
Knights Templar.  And the latest twists of the thread, with
insinuations and arguments I can't even summarize beyond "bullshit",
certainly don't merit further wasting our time.

Thank you for posting patches instead of polemics.

Nat