From:
Achim Bohnet
Date:
March 9, 2000 16:29
Subject:
200003100029.BAA00888@o06.xray.mpe.mpg.de
Hi,

FYI, in (late) summer/automn I will look for a new job, therefore
the future of the mail archives here is ..., well, I don't know.
Looks like I will still be allowed to have remote access, but how fast
I can respond in case of trouble ... I don't know.  Nevertheless I will
try to keep them running as long as possible.

If the feeling is that all this is a bit of too vague one should think
about another solution, without any need to hurry.  This is just an
informational message, no warning :)

Achim
P.S. Keep me on the cc list. I only read p5p for time to time (using the
archive)

					-- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com