[ID 20000308.008]

From:
De Minh Dang
Date:
March 8, 2000 22:00
Subject:
[ID 20000308.008]
Message ID:
69B9D35DE281D31194150008C73328E03D199A@mail.psv.com.vn
Hi,
I have software perl-5.005_03-sol26-sparc-local.gz for installing Perl on
Solaris2.6/Sparc .
I performed in followed step by step  :

	#gzip  -d perl-5.005_03-sol26-sparc-local.gz
	#pkgadd -d   perl-5.005_03-sol26-sparc-local
This step is ended successfully complete  with binary code in /usr/local/bin
However , when i test Perl program in CGI on WebServer Apache that is also
on this Ultra10/Sparc machine  with URL :
http://142.152.212.12/cgi-bin/test.pl and  the file test.pl contains first
line  as  " #!/usr/local/bin/perl " . It results error messages on browser
as :
"
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, dedang@psv.com.vn and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.
Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/apache/share/cgi-bin/test.pl
Apache/1.3.3 Server at sun.psv.com.vn Port 80

"
Please help me to resolve this problem , if it can  you instruct me in
detail .
Thank you very much .
De.dm