perlapi.h & all those accessor functions

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
March 7, 2000 13:29
Subject:
perlapi.h & all those accessor functions
Message ID:
4.3.0.20000307163437.01f97ea0@24.8.96.48
I'm trying to get 5.5.670 to build with MULTIPLICITY on VMS (and no, it's
not worth holding the release up for) and I'm running into a problem.
perlapi.h is loaded with a stuff like this:

#undef  PL_patleave
#define PL_patleave		(*Perl_Gpatleave_ptr(NULL))

but Perl_Gpatleave_ptr (and all the rest) don't seem to actually *exist*
anywhere. Does the Unix build do some sort of weird magic to make these
exist that I'm just missing, or am I treading into partially broken
territory here?

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk