Patches for environment arrays

From:
Gregor N. Purdy
Date:
March 1, 2000 05:59
Subject:
Patches for environment arrays
Message ID:
4.2.2.20000301011352.00aad100@ipass.one.net
I finally found the time to tinker with the environment
array stuff.

Per Sarathy's request, I've modified perldelta.pod
and made the Env::* classes subclasses of Tie::Array.

I've also modified the main lib/env.t test case to
check C<use Env qw($FOO)>, and added lib/env-array.t
to test the array functionality.

Individual patches for perldelta.pod, Env.pm, and
env.t as well as a complete copy of env-array.t are
attached.

As before, I don't have access to VMS, so I'd appreciate
it if someone with the access and motivation would run
it through its paces and report back.

I have tested on Mandrake Linux 7.0 with Perl 5.6.650.

Regards,

--Gregor