Re: perlbugtron headers

From:
Richard Foley
Date:
March 31, 2000 06:09
Re: perlbugtron headers
Message ID:
38E4B325.F27CB36D@m.dasa.de
"M.J.T. Guy" wrote:

> I note that the confirmation message from the perlbugtron still
> has the wrong "From:" and "Message-Id:" fields.
Mike,

Are things improved now?

I'm mailing you because you've been alert on these message headers for a while and I've finally got the most recent version of the perlbugtron installed (much to the dismay of most people :-(, and hopefully settled down.

I'm hoping this will have sorted the mess out?

Ciao
----
Richard Foley
richard@rfi.net