perl.com bouncing mail

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
March 30, 2000 08:23
Subject:
perl.com bouncing mail
Message ID:
4.3.0.20000330112028.018e3180@24.8.96.48
Hey, Tom! Your spam filters are blocking my mail, including stuff going to
the p5p alias. (It doesn't even get to the recipient--it throws a 550 as
soon as the MAIL FROM: gets sent)

I'd have sent this to Tom directly, but the perl.com mail server's tossing
mail from me, which makes it a tad difficult...

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk