develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 1999

Re: Make IO::Socket::INET pick up LocalAddr from the ENVIRONMENT

From:
M.J.T. Guy
Date:
October 28, 1999 06:46
Re: Make IO::Socket::INET pick up LocalAddr from the ENVIRONMENT
Message ID:
E11gpsj-000203-00@taurus.cus.cam.ac.uk
Gisle Aas <gisle@aas.no> wrote
> -In addition to the key-value pairs accepted by L<IO::Socket>,
> +In addition to the key-value pairs accepted by C<IO::Socket>,
>  C<IO::Socket::INET> provides.

Why are you suppressing that link?   Seems to me the Perl documentation
needs more links rather than less.   Or is the link broken or something?

And the sentence is grammatically wrong.   Perhaps the final . should be
: or not present at all.

Mike Guy