develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 1999

Re: perlthread.pod -- First draft of thread docs

From:
Ilya Zakharevich
Date:
October 26, 1999 11:13
Re: perlthread.pod -- First draft of thread docs
Message ID:
199910261813.OAA23812@monk.mps.ohio-state.edu
Rob Cunningham writes:
> BTW, We (actually--Brian Mancuso, primarily), are working on a perl
> threads/REGEXP fix and we've already developed a simple test. Brian reports
> that perl REGEXP code is nasty stuff, or we'd be done by now.

Keep in mind that if I have some time (which means "I get really tired
by my principal work") I'm going to remove most of the "global" PL_*
variables used by the REx engine.

Ilya