develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 1999

Re: perlthread.pod -- First draft of thread docs

From:
Dan Sugalski
Date:
October 26, 1999 06:08
Re: perlthread.pod -- First draft of thread docs
Message ID:
3.0.6.32.19991026091042.00c4a100@tuatha.sidhe.org
At 02:00 PM 10/26/99 +0100, Hugo wrote:
>In <3.0.6.32.19991026083108.00c6f810@tuatha.sidhe.org>, Dan Sugalski writes:
>:>BTW, We (actually--Brian Mancuso, primarily), are working on a perl
>:>threads/REGEXP fix and we've already developed a simple test. Brian reports
>:>that perl REGEXP code is nasty stuff, or we'd be done by now.
>:
>:Really? Cool. On the dev branch, I hope. (You're a braver man than I to
>:dive into the regex code...)
>
>Nah, it's a pussy.

Which one? Jaguar? Sabertoothed tiger? Puma?

>You've just got to be a bit wary of the claws and teeth, that's all. :)

Well, at least it's not a rabbit...

					Dan

Dan Sugalski                            even samurai
dan@sidhe.org                           have teddy bears and even
                                        teddy bears get drunk