develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 1999

Re: [BUG? 5.005_62] Out of date modules in core.

From:
Joshua N Pritikin
Date:
October 17, 1999 06:10
Re: [BUG? 5.005_62] Out of date modules in core.
Message ID:
19991017090942.B15668@eq1062.wks.na.deuba.com
On Sat, Oct 16, 1999 at 09:45:33PM -0400, schwern@pobox.com wrote:
> The following modules are being distributed with 5.005_62 and are out
> of date with respect to CPAN, some seriously so.
> 	Module			Distrib		Latest
> 	Test			1.13		1.14

I think the only change here was some checks to make Test work with perl
5.004_05.  You might upgrade if you like the scent of fresh code but
there is no dire urgency.

--
"Does `competition' have an abstract purpose?"
       via, but not speaking for Deutsche Bank