develooper Front page | perl.perl4lib | Postings from March 2007

RE: trailing $ on Cat source <040 field>

From:
Jackie Shieh
Date:
March 30, 2007 12:16
RE: trailing $ on Cat source <040 field>
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.64.0703301505100.28836@zaxxon.gpcc.itd.umich.edu

I did manually replace the data. It was just a pain
going through a file of 7774 records--and found 69
had this problem!

Was there any chance that the MARCMaker will be able
to take care of this sort in the future? Thanks!