develooper Front page | perl.perl1.porters | Postings from March 2005

Perl Compiler source file (fwd)

From:
Sapna Jain
Date:
March 17, 2005 08:06
Subject:
Perl Compiler source file (fwd)
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.58.0503172129450.2087@nsl-53.cse.iitb.ac.in

Hello,

I m working in optimizing compilers, So, i want to study the perl
compiler, how it compiles the program, and generate c code, and nay
opportunities to improve the compilation process.

But i could not find the files of perl source code, that usually do the
compilation part.

So, if you know about the source files, used for compilation please let me
know, also if you have any documentation related to it.

Thanks,

sapna
Only when you believe in your dreams...
        you can make them come true !